Δευτέρα, Φεβρουαρίου 25, 2008

Signs of life....

O.K., first post for 2008 (after a long period of silence!)
So what's up with me (if you are still wondering that is...)?

For the most part I am doing O.K.; I am still waiting for comments on a draft of an eval. paper that should have been submitted/defended/passed (or failed, there is always this chance) a long long time ago) but better late than never...

On other (academic) news, I have submitted an abstract for CLA, so I might (hopefully) get to Vancouver (which would have been my back-up plan 5 years ago), should I was not admitted in McGill).

In all other fronts, everything is quiet (maybe too quiet), but that's another story...

So, I will try to post more regularly, but I cannot make any promises on this...


Until next time....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Ανώνυμος said...

*gasp* he's alive!

what's going on with the eval paper? why is it taking so long for them to get back to you?

good luck with the CLA abstract!

7:02 μ.μ.  
Blogger Immortalis said...

Well, I submitted my draft late for starters...
In any case I have a three way meeting this Thursday that will resolve a lot.

(and, I so much want to go to Vancouver...)

8:59 μ.μ.  
Anonymous Ανώνυμος said...

Wow! You posted! ^_~

Well, I think you're not alone on the eval paper front, so as long as you're getting it done, they'll probably be okay with it. Don't worry about it too much.

And do post more! Otherwise, it makes coming here less fun. =P

12:17 μ.μ.  

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

<< Home